16 July 2005

Land On Your Feet....



Thanks DZ1,

I'm glad you got to feel like you were in the 'down and dirty' in the DS. The 'rat things' (Kessel) came from a nightmare I had once. Of course I modified them to make them scarier for the book. As far as keeping you guessing, I personally am too smart for my own good. With that in mind, I hate it when I can pick apart a plot before it gets rolling. So I made all attempts to keep both the characters and the reader in the dark as possible. Thanks for the nod about your desire to see it on the big screen. I'm workin' on that.... I'll keep you advised!

For those who have wandered in by accident, or just want to know more about how you can get a copy of this book go to:
http://dreadedenterprises.com/Long_Road.

Keep those comments coming!

"Like my mother would say at the most inopportune moment, 'some things are easier said than done.'"

No comments: